ECO-WORTHY 200 Watt (2pcs 100W) Monocrystalline Solar Panel Complete Off-Grid RV Boat Kit with LCD Charge Controller + Solar Cable + Mounting Brackets for Homes RVs Car Battery Charging
Get The Best Deal
$219.99 as at 10:42 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
Solar Panel kit Specification
Type：100W Mono Panel
Open Circuit Voltage(Voc)：22.41V
Short circuit current (Isc)：6.67A
Temperate coefficient of Isc：(010+/- 0.01 ) %/℃
Temperate coefficient of Voc：- (0.38 +/-0.01 ) %/℃
Temperate coefficient of power Voc：-0.47%/℃
Temperature range：-40℃to +80℃
Frame：Heavy duty aluminum
Kind of glass and its thickness：Low Iron, high transparency tempered glass of 3.2mm
20A Solar Charge Controller
Battery voltage :12V/24V auto
Charge current :20A
Discharge current :20A
Max Solar input :
- ☀ Package includes 2 pcs 100W mono solar panel + 2 set of Z style mounting brackets + 1 pc 20A solar controller + 1 pair of 16.4ft 10 awg solar cables + 1 pair of 2-in-1 connectors
- ☀ This 200 watt solar panel kit is for off-grid, daily output 1000wh depends on the sunlight availability, it’s plug and play designed renewable power system for even the new users.
- ☀ 20A charge controller with built-in LCD display and dual USB port, and offers short-circuit protection,open-circuit protection,reverse protection,over-load protection.
- ☀ Wiring sequence of controller: 1st please connect to battery (if you have), it will be automatically to 12v/24v according the battery voltage; 2nd the solar panel; 3rd the load.
- ☀ Z shaped mount brackets, for setting up the panel and allowing sufficient air space for cooling panel.
100W Solar Panel
High Efficient Monocrystalline
- Rated power: 100W
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Max power voltage (Vpm): 17.3V
- Short circuit current (Isc): 6.17A
- Working current (Iop): 5.78A
- Output Tolerance: ±3%
- Temperature range： -40℃ to +80℃
- The width of frame is 35mm , but it’s made by heavy duty aluminum.
- Promise of power: 90% within 10 years, 80% within 25 years.
- Suggested Battery: Lead Acid
- Size:39.8×20.1×1.4 inch (101*51*3.5cm)
- Weight: 18.96 lbs(8.6kg)
Tell your friends you’re using clean power – ECO WORTHY
20A Charge Controller
- New coming with unique and special design
- More details and Wiring Sequence in below
Fits Battery Voltage: 12V/24V
- 4-Stage(EQU, Bulk, ABS, Float) charge and PWM charge automatically between solar panel and battery in the solar system.
- For avoiding short circuit, please connect the component as 1.Battery , 2.Solar Panel , 3. Load.
Rated Discharge Current: 20A
- Built-in industrial micro controller.
- Easy to use: Big LCD display, it clearly indicate the status and data, and conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration.
- suitable for home, industrial and commercial etc.
USB Output: 5V/3A
- 2 USB sockets, which support to charge 2 devices simultaneously (Note: power from battery, not from solar panel)
Solar Energy Is The Future And The Future Is Now.
The sun shines every day, warming us and providing us with light. Without the sun, we wouldn’t exist. That said, we can also use the sun to power all the things which run on electricity we use daily. This article will show you how to start using solar energy in your life.
If you really want to see how your solar panels are working, keep a diary of the day to day energy output. Make a note if you are recording data on a particularly dark or shady day. Having this information can help you to understand how your panels work, and this can help you to optimize their performance.
Are you wondering how you can help to reduce your carbon footprint on the earth? There are many small ways that you can do this, but by switching to solar energy you can help to make a big impact. Solar energy is renewable, meaning healthy for the environment and good for your wallet too.
Leasing a solar system is an option if up-front costs are prohibitive. In the long run, buying a solar energy system is always the better option, however leasing can still result in lower bills overall. Leasing a system will let you take advantage of the energy savings right away, however be aware that you can be stuck with your contract for up to 10 years.
Keep shade issues in mind when installing solar panels. A panel that loses a quarter of its light can lose half its power production. The main thing to keep in mind is tree foliage. Are any trees going to grow in between the panels and sunlight? Consider trimming them back a little.
One of the biggest and best advantages of solar energy is that it does not release any harmful substances in the environment. Fossil fuels, which are used for regular energy, give off harmful substances, like carbon dioxide. In the end, these gasses can ruin the environment and harm animals and plants.
You can take advantage of solar power with solar panels. The layout of your home could help you save on energy by maximizing your exposure to the sun. Consider making some changes to your home such as adding large windows so you can benefit from natural light and warmth from the sun.
Solar energy can help save you money on your utility bill. The sun’s energy is free for you to use, and can help you save money when you have solar energy panels installed on your home or place of business. If you want to learn how you can save money with solar energy, call a professional in your area.
Don’t cheap out on the installation! Yes, you’ve spent a lot of hard earned cash on these solar panels, but that’s the point entirely. You’ve made a huge investment, and you’ll want these panels to be secured perfectly. If you opt for someone with less experience or a spotty track record to save a bit of cash, then you’ll likely have lots of issues in the future.
Solar power can be one way to live “off the grid” but you don’t have to be off the grid to use a solar powered system. You can run it all yourself, providing your family with great independence from your town or city. You will no longer have a bill rolling in each month or need to schedule an appointment to set up power when you switch houses.
Once your solar energy system is installed, be sure to keep it maintained. Overall, solar power does not require a great deal of upkeep, however there are a few precautions you should take. Check your solar panels frequently for anything that could obstruct their exposure to the sun. This includes fallen leaves in autumn or snow accumulation in winter.
Determine if there is a lot of shade around your house before making your purchase. Installing solar panels is unlikely to be a worthy investment if your house is mostly shaded. Shade tends to limit how much solar energy you can harness, rendering solar panels rather ineffective.
If you have animals that require electric fencing to contain them, use solar powered fencing units to provide power for them. A great advantage to these systems is that they are completely mobile, and can be easily moved. If you are a horse owner who enjoys overnight horse-camping, the fencer can be easily taken along.
Find out about incentives that may be available to you if you get solar panels. The federal governments offers some tax relief to people who use solar energy. Some local governments do as well. Finding out what credits you are eligible for may help you make your final decision on whether you want the panels.
Low prices can be very attractive but keep in mind that solar panels and their installation is not cheap. If a vendor has extremely low prices, you are probably getting low quality equipment or even second hand equipment. It is best to invest in quality solar panels and hire a trustworthy contractor to install them.
Seek out the best ways to utilize a solar energy system inside your home. For instance, remember that the majority of solar systems are only able to partially operate a heating system. However, it can provide the necessary energy to heat your water. Knowing about these differences may help you choose the best for your home.
Do not let a salesperson pressure you into purchasing solar panels. A solar energy system is an important investment and you should take the time to compare your different options. If a vendor feels the need to pressure you, they might not be confident about the quality of their products.
With this knowledge in hand, you should be prepared to start making use of solar energy throughout your life. Powering your toaster or your machinery at work will be simple once you harness the sun’s energy. Make use of the tips you’ve read here and you should be up and running in no time.