ACOPOWER 300 Watts 12/24 Volts Monocrystalline Panel Solar RV Kits with 30A MPPT LCD Charge Controller/Mounting Brackets / MC4 Connectors/Solar Cables/Cable Entry housing
Get The Best Deal
See Special Price
BUY FROM AMAZON
ACOPOWER 300W MONO SOLAR KITS
100W Mono Solar Panel
Peak Power (Pmax):100W
Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):22V
Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.48V
Short Circuit Current(Isc):6.14A
Max Power Current(Imp):5.71A
Power Tolerance Range:0~ +3%
Maximum System Voltage DC:1000V
Application Class:Class A
Test condition:1000W/m², AM1.5,25℃
30A MPPT Charge Controller
Ultra-fast tracking speed
Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
Common positive grounding design（If your system is common negative grounding design, please contact us before shipping）
Rated charge current: 30A
Battery voltage range: 8V~32V
Max.PV open circuit voltage: 100VDC
Max.PV input power: 12V/390W,24V/780W
Mounting Z Bracket-3Sets
1PC 30ft 12AWG PV Cable
1PC 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
1PC Cable Entry Housing
2 Pair MC4 Branch connector
- 3PCS ACOPOWER 100-Watt monocrystalline solar panels can be connected in parallel by branch connectors or connected in series without any connectors;
- MPPT Solar Charge Controller has user adjustable settings! LCD Screen shows, voltage, solar panel status, battery state of charge, and DC load draw. See Image in photo gallery for all LCD Screen readouts. Compatible with lead acid, AGM, gel, and lithium batteries
- Designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, back-up and remote power use. The two solar panels can be wired in parallel for 12V battery charging or in series for 24V battery charging.
- Common positive grounding design（If your system is common negative grounding design, please contact us before shipping）
- 25-year transferable power output warranty on panels and 1-year warranty on rest of the kit components
ACOPOWER 300W Solar Panel Kit | MPPT Charge Controller
This 300W Solar Kit is designed with off-grid in mind. Suitable to mount on RVs, green homes, cars, and boats.
- Solar Module: 3PC 100W Monocrystalline
- MPPT Charge Controller: 30A MPPT charge controller
- Cables: 1 pair 30ft 12AWG cable with MC4 connector to connect to the charge controller, 1pair 8FT 8AWG Tray Cable to connect the charge controller to your battery;
- Mounts and cable Entry housing: three set of z-brackets and a waterproof
- cable Entry housing
- 2 Pair MC4 T/Y Connectors
100W Mono Solar Panel
- Peak Power (Pmax):100W
- Peak Circuit Voltage(Voc):22V
- Max Power Voltage(Vmp):17.48V
- Short Circuit Current(Isc):6.14A
- Max Power Current(Imp):5.71A
- Wind resistance:2400pa
- Weight:20.9 lb
- Dimension:40.2*26.4*1.4 Inch
- Application Class:Class A
30A MPPT Solar Panel
- System nominal voltage: 12/24VDC automatically identifying system voltage except the lithium-ion battery.
- Battery voltage range: 8~32V
- Rated charge current: 30A
- Max. PV open circuit voltage: 100V at At minimum operating environment temperature /92V at 25℃ environment temperature
- Max Input Power: 390W/12V , 780W/24V
- Battery type selection: lead-acid (Gel, Sealed, Flooded) and Lithium
- Positive Grounding Design
- MPP voltage range: (Battery voltage +2V)～72V
- Installion Notes: First connect the battery;Then connect the load; Finally connect the solar
3 Set Mounting Z Brackets
Cables and Housing
30ft 12AWG PV Cable with female/male MC4 connector
8FT 8AWG Tray Cable
A waterproof cable Entry housing
2 Pair MC4 T/Y Connectors
How To Benefit From Solar Energy
Are you informed when it comes to solar power? Would you use it for your business or home? If that’s the case, you must learn all you can and have a good plan for going forward. Read on to find out more about solar energy.
Start small when starting with solar energy. You can try solar energy without making a major commitment by installing solar landscaping lights. You can find them at large retailers and national chain stores. The installation of the lights is not complicated, and most are ready to go from the box right into the ground.
Don’t assume that just because you want to switch to solar that you will have to go all out and replace your whole roof. You will need to start with the outside lights and replace them with solar powered lights. They charge their batteries during the day, switching on and providing illumination all night.
If you just want to partially go solar, check out smaller-scale solar power applications. There are several ways you can go about this. First, find solar panels you can mount on or at windows to recharge portable electronics. The second is to look for solar equipment aimed at campers, such as lanterns and stoves. Each tiny bit helps you lower those bills!
With a modern system, you can enjoy the benefits of solar even in a cloudy, cold climate. You can still harness the power of the sun, even in cooler climates, as long as you can get adequate sunlight. In all conditions, your solar panels can significantly benefit your home.
You could get a tax credit if you switch to solar power. You may receive tax breaks up to 30 percent of the initial cost of the system. Check the Internet to learn more.
Maintaining your solar power system, such as checking the inverter regularly, is an essential part of getting the most from it. Look for a green light to make sure that things are working well. If you see the light flickering, or if there is no light, you should call in a professional. Don’t make the mistake of thinking that you can do all of the maintenance on your solar system by yourself. If you have a warranty on the panels, you shouldn’t have to pay for someone to look at it.
The technology used to create solar power keeps improving. Many consumers find that they can afford systems that used to be reserved only for giant corporations. Regardless of your energy needs, you can find a good solar power system if you try.
When you want to be green, solar power is for you. Sunlight is a renewable resource, and a solar energy system takes full advantage of this. Therefore, reduce your carbon footprint by making use of solar energy.
A lot of people don’t know that you don’t need to be hooked up to a power grid when you use a solar system. Solar power can enable your family or business to become independent of electric company and ever increasing power bills. In addition, your monthly power bill will be gone, and you don’t have to worry about installing power services whenever you move.
You can start off gradually by switching simple systems such as exterior lights and your hot water heater to a solar powered system. Gradually replace your smaller appliances to avoid significant upheaval in your daily life. Convert to solar power gradually until you become acquainted with the benefits.
Initial installation of solar panels is always intended to take the most advantage of available sunlight; however, this can change with time. Regularly check trees to be sure they’re not preventing sunlight from getting to solar panels.
Panels have to face the sun to draw power. Your solar energy system will be more efficient if your panels are always facing the sun, even if it means adjusting them throughout the seasons.
Hopefully, this article has provided you with the necessary information that you need to help you get started with implementing solar energy in your home or business. There are lots of benefits, as you now should know. Apply the tips you’ve just been given, and go green today.