Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit with Boulder 30 Solar Panels
Get The Best Deal
See Special Price
BUY FROM AMAZON
Whether you are working and recreating off-grid or experiencing a power outage, Goal Zero Yeti 1250 Kit offers the power to get it done. It’s silent, safe, and easy to use–indoors or out. It provides clean, self-sustaining power generation from sun, wall, or car.
Yeti 1250 Solar Generator Kit
Best kit for safe, silent power generation. Use indoor or outdoor to backup critical appliances including refrigerators, freezers & home health care equipment like a CPAP machine. Store 1250 watts of power.
No noise, no fumes, no gasoline, no wasted power. Charge from the sun with solar panels or from the regular wall outlet.
There are 3 ways to charge your Goal Zero Yeti 1250
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility or use our Solar Charging Calculator).
The Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can be recharged from a regular wall outlet in about 18 hours. You can charge your Yeti with solar panels, and a wall charger at the same time.
Although not the most ideal recharge time, the Goal Zero Yeti 1250 can also be charged by plugging into your car 12 volt adapter in about 44 hours. You will need to purchase an 8.0mm to 12 volt charger.
What to pwer from the Goal Zero Yeti 1250:
Smartphones, MP3 players, digital cameras, e-readers, tablets, lights, 12 volt appliances, laptops, CPAP, display monitors, appliances, fridges etc.
How long will it to charge your device from goal zero power packs?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
- Use for back-up, camping, tailgating, light duty construction, emergencies
- Power lights, tools, refrigerators, freezers and health care equipment
- Silent and safe, no noise or fumes
- Safe to operate indoors; no cords coming from outside
- Includes two Boulder 30 solar panel which charges Yeti 1250 in 24 hours from sun; durable panels, tempered glass and aluminum frame; chain additional boulder 30s together to decrease recharge time
- Voltage that would work for this product is only 110V.