Pearlstar Hanging Solar Lights Outdoor – 2 Pack Solar Powered Waterproof Lanterns, Decor Landscape Lanterns with Warm Light LED and Retro Design for Patio, Yard, Garden and Pathway Decoration
Get The Best Deal
$23.99 as at 19:02 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
Material: ABS plastic
Power Source: Solar-Powered
Solar Panel: Polycrystal Solar Panel
Battery: 1.2V/600mAh Ni-MH AAA battery
Charging Time: 8-10 hours under sunlight
Working Time: 6-8 hours after full charge
Light Color: Warm light
Waterproof Class: IP44
Package size: 7.3″(L)*3.7″(W)*5.9″(H)
2 x Solar lanterns
1 x Instruction manual
1. DESIGNED WITH SMALL ELEGANT STYLE. IF YOU MIND, PLEASE DO NOT BUY
2. MAINLY MADE FOR DECORATION, NOT FOR ILLUMINATION
3. Please position your solar light in the sunny area (without any shadow) and turn the switch to “on” status for charging.
4. Make sure there is no strong light source around the solar lights at night.
5. If the solar lights fail to work at the first time you use, please turn on the light and then put it under the sun for 8-10 hours. The light should work again after recharging.
6. Wipe the solar battery panel with a damp cloth periodically to optimize the charging by the sun, never use any chemicals.
- 【UNIQUE VINTAGE STYLE】 – The color of lantern coating and warm light can bring a subtle hint of vintage style to your surroundings. When you put the light on the ground, it can cast a beautiful pattern. Our solar lights will be an attractive decoration for tree, garden, yard and pathway. MAINLY MADE FOR DECORATION, NOT FOR ILLUMINATION
- 【SOLAR POWERED & LIGHT SENSORED】 – Our lights are Powered by free solar energy. No wiring or external electricity required. The solar lanterns have built-in light sensor, which can automatically light up at night and recharge during the day. DESIGNED WITH SMALL ELEGANT STYLE. IF YOU MIND, PLEASE DO NOT BUY
- 【WEATHER RESISTANT】 – The solar landscape lights are made of high-impact ABS plastic proven to withstand in bad weather. The waterproof level is IP44. It is important that the solar panel is kept free of dirt, debris or even snow.
- 【TWO INSTALLATION WAYS】 – Equipped with a durable handle, the solar lantern can be easily hung on walls or in the trees and also can be placed on the flat surfaces, such as shelves, tables, porches, patios and pergolas. You can charge the solar light outdoor then use it indoor.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】 – If you’re unsatisfied with our solar landscape light for any reason, please feel free to contact us at: https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A23U9731APUI0R. We’ll immediately help you solve the problem within 24 hours
About Our Manufacturer
Our manufacturer has been committed to developing and producing a series of garden solar lights for over ten years. We have long-term cooperation with large retail enterprises, such as Walmart and Carrefour. Our mission is to provide solar lights with the most fashionable design and highest quality for our customers.
About Our Brand
We created the brand pearlstar with two philosophies: “pearl” and “star.” Pearl implies that we are willing to be like the clam shell, striving to improve our products with an innovative spirit to foster beautiful pearls. Star shows that we hope our solar lights can be widely enjoyed by more and more people, giving them a sense of well-being like stars in the sky.
Simple Ways To Properly Use Solar Energy
Are you informed when it comes to solar power? Would it be something you want to use at home or for your business in the future? To do this, it’s vital that you learn all you can. In addition, you are going to need to formulate a great plan. You need to keep reading to find out some great information about utilizing solar energy.
There are 2 main types of panels. Poly-crystalline panels are the most affordable, but they do not work as well as mono-crystalline panels. Find the most practical product so that you can save the most during the year.
Solar energy systems will keep working, but you must maintain them. Be sure and inspect your equipment a minimum of once each month, and carefully wash your solar panels. Although you can save money by inspecting and cleaning your panels on your own, you should hire a professional for doing this if you are just not comfortable climbing up on your roof.
If you want solar panels that are efficient, you should try to get ones that don’t always have to rely on when the sun is out. Newer systems can store energy from the sun while it is up, and then let you use that energy later. This can come in very handy if you use home power at night.
Think about the reason why you want solar energy before you take the plunge. There are several things you need to consider. If your area is remote, you may want to invest in solar energy. Choose this option to lower your project’s environmental impact and can afford the greater initial cost.
Solar panels are constantly changing. Solar panels used to be a lot more expensive, with fewer options for affordability. Whether you are looking for a large system to power your company or a small one to use in your home, you can find one if you take the time to look.
Lots of people aren’t aware that solar power systems make the use of a power grid obsolete. This gives you independence with the energy unit in your home. That means no power bill to pay and no expensive service calls.
If you are thinking about using solar power, begin with the simplest areas. Starting with smaller appliances will help you transition without disrupting your daily routine. A gradual conversion will help you stick to your long-term commitment.
It is a good idea as a homeowner to really explore the different types of solar energy that are available. If you’re still paying off a mortgage, it’s best to wait.
You may wish to install your panels a few at a time to avoid a huge initial investment. Get a professional to perform an energy audit on your home. You will find where your wasted energy is going and give you ideas for changes. You will not have to install so many panels.
Just because a solar panel is bigger, that doesn’t mean it is better. There are a lot of variables to consider when buying solar panels. Think through all of this before making a decision.
You have to see how much shade is present when you are considering solar panels for your home. Solar panels are not a good idea for people whose homes are shady for the majority of the day. Shade limits the sun’s performance on solar panels. This reduces the effectiveness and cost efficiency of solar heat.
Change the panels’ angle with the change of seasons. The amount and angle of sunlight changes with each season. When you change the angle, you’ll ensure that you’re getting the most energy that you can.
Leasing some solar panels is a good option if you are not ready for a long-term investment. This allows you to save a great deal of money because it does not require a large up-front investment.
A sun tracker can be the most efficient way to get the greatest amount of solar power. A sun tracker will automatically fix the angle of the panels to get the most sunlight. This type of system is more costly than a fixed panel system, but the greater energy production makes the cost well worth while.
In your home, find the most effective method to use solar power. For instance, a heating system needs a lot of energy to work, and a solar system may not be able to provide this. You could even use one of these systems to produce the hot water you need for your shower. Assess your needs carefully and compare different products before you decide what kind of system you want to invest in.
The above piece has given you tips you need to start using solar power for your business or home. There are several benefits that you can appreciate! Use everything you have just read to help you come up with your plan.