ECO-WORTHY 6 String PV Combiner Joint Box & 63A Circuit Breakers for Solar Panel
Get The Best Deal
$163.99 as at 17:33 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
Solar DC Combiner Box Specifications:
Input Circuits/Circuit Breakers: 6
Circuit Breaker Rating: 10A
Max Total DC Output Current: 60A
Max Input Voltage Rating: 250V
Max Output Voltage Rating: 250V
Protection Grade: IP65
Operational Environment Temperature: -30℃~+70℃
Relative Humidity: 0-95%
Cooling Method: Natural Cooling
Surge Lightning Protection: Yes
Dimension: 10.3″x12.6″x4.5″ (260*320*115mm)
Solar DC Combiner Box Package Included:
1pc PV Combiner Box
User ManualCombiner Box for Solar Panels:6 String Configuration, 10A fuse rated current for each string.Perfect for ECO-WORTHY solar panel.
- Combiner Box for Solar Panels:6 String Configuration, 10A fuse rated current for each string.Perfect for ECO-WORTHY solar panel.
- Each String Continuous Duty Rated at 250 Vdc. Photovoltaic High-Voltage Protection
- Each String with High-voltage Fuses, Over-voltage & Over-current Protection.
- Anti-Backflow Diodes, Anti-Backflow & Anti-Reverse Protection,Touch-safe Circuit Breakers& Non-conductive Box.
- This PV array combiner box includes Output Cable Glands & Safety Labels & Lightning/Surge Protection Module (1000V).
Solar DC Combiner Box
- PV junction box Combiner box makes install off grid multiple solar panels easier and professional
- PV array combiner box is greatly simplify input wiring of DC power distribution cabinet and controller.
- Providing lightning protection, short circuit protection and grounding protection and supervision for the performance of the photovoltaic system.
- Solar panel circuit breaker is well protected:gives customer safety to upgrade and reconnect power banks without any surge
Installation and Precautions
- Check the high-voltage fuses at regular intervals to prevent the solar panel from being open after the high-voltage fuses fused.
- The input and output of the PV can not be reversed, otherwise the post stage equipment may not work or even damage other equipment.
- When testing or maintaining this equipment, you need to notice that both the input and output port may be charged, please prevent electric shock or damage to other equipment.
- After thunder and lightning ,you should check the lightning module, if you found the failure indicator lamps on panel turn to “red” from “green”, please change it in time.
- The equipment uses M6 screws to fix four mounting holes at the bottom of the PV Combiner Box , which are installed in the ventilated and dry place, please avoid direct sunlight, high ambient temperature and too wet environment, which will affect the performance of the equipment.
- Use Method: Connect the positive and negative pole of the solar panel to the input port of the device, and dial the switch of the circuit breaker to the 1.ON
Solar Energy: Using The Sun For Your Home Or Business
Solar panel installation is a green solution. This is an investment that is important. You must be able to afford this system. This article is going to help you consider your finances regarding solar energy panels.
Do your research before you buy or install anything. It is important that you know what you’re allowed to have in place, what is the best choice for efficiency and what sort of a budget you’re working with. Once you have those answers in hand, you’ll be able to go forward with your project.
You should assess how much energy you need for your household before investing in a solar energy system. You will get the most out of your solar energy system if it is powerful enough to cover all your energy needs and allows you to sell a small quantity of power to the main grid.
If you really want to see how your solar panels are working, keep a diary of the day to day energy output. Make a note if you are recording data on a particularly dark or shady day. Having this information can help you to understand how your panels work, and this can help you to optimize their performance.
You can have solar power even in a cloudy or cold locale. Direct sunlight or specific temperatures are not necessary for solar energy to still be of benefit. Some people will solar power will protest that they’ve gotten the best results on the worst looking days.
Make sure that any solar panels you put up are actually cost effective. While the installation cost can be dented with government assistance, you need to know how long it will take for energy savings to return your investment. Also factor in that you are not likely to get the same amount of power every single month.
Talk to the company that you plan on having install your solar system and see if a sun tracker is a good fit for your system. Sun trackers use very little energy and will maximize the amount of power your system can produce. If you have the space and resources, a sun tracking system can help you maximize your energy production.
Before investing in a solar energy system, determine the cost of installation. Depending on where you are, solar panels may be too costly when you consider the overhead costs mixed with the potential output. If you race into solar without looking into the data, you may be in for a bad surprise when the numbers really pan out.
Many governments offer tax savings for consumers who install green energy products. These tax savings can help offset the installation cost of a new solar energy system. Additionally, many state’s also allow you to deduct some or most of the costs of the installation on your state’s tax return allowing double savings.
Once you buy a system, one of the first things you will notice is how quiet your solar cells are. As they draw in energy from the sun, they make absolutely no noise. This is something that most owners appreciate, as all other renewable energy sources make some noise as they operate. Particularly if you have a stressful job or a stressful life, the last thing you need is a noisy system interrupting your few moments of peace.
Profiting from solar energy does necessary mean that you have to fit your home with unsightly panels. You can use passive solar energy to help reduce your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. Passive solar energy systems include trome walls, earth cooling tubes, air panels and a host of other alternative energy devices.
Your solar energy system can not only save you money, but help you make it too. If your system happens to make more energy than you need, then you can sell it to the local energy company in your area. Imagine receiving money to produce energy instead of spending money to produce the same amount of energy?
Always use non abrasive cleansers on your solar panels. An abrasive cleaner can scratch the surface of the panel and cause permanent damage and affect how well the solar panel works. There are commercial cleaning solutions to use or you can use a pool skimmer with a very soft cloth on it.
Think about heating your hot tub or pool water with solar energy. These devices are some of the most energy consuming things that people have in their homes these days. If you use solar energy instead of standard energy to power these you could greatly reduce your carbon footprint and save money in the end.
Though solar panels will normally be placed strategically for maximum sun exposure, time can change certain things and impact that exposure. Be sure to do regular checks to ensure that trees are not growing up and blocking essential sunlight from reaching the solar panels.
Do you have a pool? You could save a lot by investing in solar panels. There are small solar energy systems designed to power a water heater or a water pump and since you only use your pool during the warmer months, your panels will work perfectly when you need them.
With this new information, you ought to have a good understanding of whether solar makes good sense for you. It may sound good, but you might want to try something else if your home does not get a good amount of sunlight. The tips from this article will help you make an educated decision but there is a lot more you need to know about.