Rockpals 250-Watt Portable Generator Rechargeable Lithium Battery Pack Solar Generator with 110V AC Outlet, 12V Car, USB Output Off-grid Power Supply for CPAP Backup Camping Emergency
Get The Best Deal
$184.99 as at 08:49 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
Rockpals 250W portable power station is a perfect power source for both indoor use and out door activities such as camping, hunting, fishing. It can also provide emergency backup power source during power outages.
- UPGRADED 250-WATT POWERFUL AC, USB AND 12V OUTPUTS: Comparing to similar battery powered generators, Rockpals RP250W portable generator has upgraded the AC output to 250W continuous (300W surge max) dual AC outputs, built-in 2x USB 2.1A and 4x DC 12V ( 60W ) ports. Perfect emergency backup power for home/ travel/ camping, charging up your tablets, iPhone, iPad, laptops, fans, TV, lights and CPAP machine (*Use DC converter from your CPAP would get longer hours)
- HIGH CAPACITY LIGHTWEIGHT LITHIUM POWER PACK: 240WH(3.7V 64.8Ah/12V 20Ah) lithium polymer batteries and weights 5.5lb. powerful enough to charge smartphones ( 2500mah ) 25 times, laptops ( 50W ) 3-5 times, 32″ TVs ( 75W ) 2-3 hours, mini car refrigerator ( 60W ) about 4 hours or other small appliances, lights, and more (AC output). This solar generator is also very handy to be put on your RV, camper and perfect for emergencies, camping or wherever you need power
- EASILY RECHARGEABLE VIA THREE WAYS: 1)The solar generator can be recharged from the sun with any compatible 60W or 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY). 2) This battery pack can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into the wall outlet. 3) The portable power station can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V socket. (Car charger included)
- PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER: Better than modified sine wave and clean power like utility supplied electricity. Inductive loads like microwaves and motors run faster, quieter and cooler. Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, fax and answering machines. And it is a gas-free source of portable power supply, it runs quiet (The cooling fan on the side of generator will make a slight sound when working), no exhaust fumes
- WHAT YOU GET: Rockpals portable generator (240Wh Portable Power Supply), 6.5ft / 2m AC adapter, 3.3ft / 1m car charger cable, DC to Cig Socket adapter, user guide
Rockpals RP250W Portable Generator/Power Station For Camping, Emergency
Featuring a built-in 3.7V 60Ah battery, can be recharged by Wall Outlet/Car/Compatible solar panel. Capable of providing up to 300 watts of 120V pure sine wave AC power, 6A at 12V DC, and 3A of USB charging power; It includes two USB charging ports and two ground AC outlets. The four DC ports feature 5.5mm DC jack and come a standard cigarette lighter socket for automotive accessories. Best of all, you aren’t forced to choose one from the other – use any or all of the outputs at the same time!
- 250 Running Watts and 300 Surge Watts
- Large Capacity: 60Ah, 3.7V/ 222 Wh; 12V 18.5Ah High Quality Lithium Polymer Batteries
- Product weight: 5.5 lbs (2.5 KG)
- Dimensions: L 10 x W 4 x H 6 inch
- Input Recharging: DC 15V/ 4.0A (5.5×2.1mm)
- surge and short circuit protection
- temperature control, overcharge protection
- Pure Sine Wave AC power
Solar Generator with MPPT Technology
- MPPT stands for Maximum Power Point Tracker. The MPPT controller is built into the RP250W and it optimizes the source to maximize power, up to 40% faster charge times from solar panels than other models without MPPT technology.
- After connecting the Rockpals 60W solar panel (sold separately) and RP250W generator directly (No other adapter required), it can be a silent, gas-free solar generator kit and recharged to full in 9-10 hours (best sun condition)
- you can also connect it with Renogy 100 Watts Solar Panel via DC 5.5*2.5mm to MC4 connector (sold separately)
Plenty Power For Most Devices
- 240WH(3.7V 64.8Ah/12V 16.2Ah) lithium polymer batteries and weighs only 5.5lb. powerful enough to charge smartphones ( 2500mah ) 25 times, laptops ( 50W ) 4-5 times, 32″ TVs ( 75W ) 3+ hours, CPAP machine 2+ nights(using DC/DC converter), mini car refrigerator ( 60W ) 4+ hours, outdoor lights ( 4W ) 60+ hours or other small appliances and its pure-sine wave inverter provide clean power, just like plugging into the wall at home
Features Variety of Powering Options
- With dual 120V AC (300 Watt Surge) worldwide outlet for your Laptop, Monitor, TV, Air Mattress, Lamp, Fan, Router, Modem, Christmas lights etc.
- With 4* 12V DC for car powered device under 60W, such as car vacuum, car refrigerator, car air fan, CPAP machine etc
- With 2* 5V USB ports for phones, iPad, gps, mp3, camera, rc helicopter etc.
- Package come with 110V wall adapter, car charger and cigarette light adapter
Safe Power You Can Trust
- Unlike most 100W-150W models on the market, RP250W features Pure Sine Wave technology that safely powers electronic devices by producing a clean, stable, electricity that is just as dependable and safe as the power you get from home.
- Best for TV, fan, motor, pump, etc.
- RP250W also comes with surge and short circuit protection, temperature control, overcharge protection.
Car, RV camping travel trip
- Take the lightweight portable generator Rockpals 250W with you on camping, travel, cottage trips, off-road, excursions, or anywhere you may need power.
Emergency power supply for home
- With large 64800mAh power capacity, our portable generator can charge device much longer time, 250W is compatible with most of electric applicance. Specially in power outage, take Rockpals 250W as an emergency power supply for your lights, phone, laptop, radio, etc to keep daily going
Ways You Can Use Green Energy To Power Your Home
Because of all the green energy information online, finding what you need can be hard. Here are the basics so that you can start using more green energy yourself.
Saving energy and money is as simple as closing your curtains. Using curtains or blinds is a good way to block unwanted sunlight. Both of these adjustments can help you cut back on using the air conditioner, since your house will remain cooler. Not only will you save energy, but you will also save money.
If you heat your home with fuel, talk to a technician about using biodiesel. You might even find that you can switch your system to partial biodiesel without having to purchase parts or hire a contractor to perform modifications. Biodiesel can assist you in cutting your environmental impact when it is cold, because it burns more efficiently and cleaner than petroleum.
Don’t leave anything on that you aren’t using. So, make sure you turn things off like the computer, TV, or lights when you leave a room. Put all of your entertainment electronics on a power strip you can turn off, as this will stop appliances from going into a power draining stand-by mode.
If you clean your dishes using a dishwasher, don’t run it until it’s completely full. It consumes the exact same amounts of electricity and water even if it’s not full. When running the dishwasher, turn on the setting for energy conservation.
Use a model which is tankless and more green instead of a tank style heater. These heaters only heat water when you need it rather than heating the tank constantly. This saves you on your gas or electricity costs. Tankless heaters come in various models that either supply a single faucet or the whole house with hot water.
Watch for state and federal tax incentives for upgrading your home to use renewable energy sources. In a few cases, local utility companies tend to offer rebates for expenses associated to upgrades. Tax deductions are also available from the government, sometimes. These tax savings can reduce the net cost of installing alternative energy technology considerably.
Hire professionals to talk to you about installing new systems. These professionals can explain how efficient your systems are, and how much it will probably cost to change or replace them.
Opt for emails over paper whenever possible; get on no-mail lists for catalogs and junk mail. Going paperless can help the environment in many ways. You and the businesses you deal with can both save energy and money by going paperless. In addition, going paperless helps the environment, something that everyone benefits from.
In order to cut down on fuel usage, you should consider using carpooling not only for work, but for other activities too. If you have children, you can have a neighborhood carpool and switch with the other parents every day. You can even carpool to the supermarket with your neighbors.
A good energy saving tip is to switch your boiler. Older boilers were not created with energy conservation in mind, but newer boiler varieties are more efficient. Not only will you reduce the carbon dioxide being emitted, but your energy costs can be greatly lessened.
Get appliances that have an Energy Star rating. Energy Star ratings mean that your new appliances are technologically built to use less energy than previous models. Fridges and freezers with the rating use at least 20% less energy, dishwashers use 40% less, and washing machines use at least half the energy of non-rated models.
The number of lights that are left on, or appliances that are run half full is astounding. This simple action can save anyone a lot of money on monthly bills. Always take a few minutes to think before you leave your home and turn off all your appliances.
To cut your energy use, set your heater to 60 degrees when away from home and while you sleep. If you heat is set at 60, you are not using much energy. This helps greatly reduce your energy consumption and saves you money.
Make your home greener by adding solar panels. Even though a significant cost is involved when you install solar panels, your investment cost will be recouped within several years. After the panels are installed, solar power is free and excess can often be sold to supplant the grid.
Heat the rooms in your home separately. Certain floor heating solutions allow you to set a different temperature for each room on a main board. This is an especially excellent idea for large homes.
By using your lights more responsibly, you can make your home greener. In the months with longer days and more light, don’t turn your lights on until a certain time. Use dimmers to cut down on light use, and use sensors and timers to make sure that lights aren’t kept on if no one is inside the room.
One clever way to conserve energy is to thaw frozen food in a refrigerator. Using the fridge is a very safe method for thawing food. The extra benefit is that the thawing food will be releasing cold and helping to reduce the ambient temperature in the fridge, which reduces cycling.
If people want to lower the amount of energy they use, they can create their own ice. Automatic ice makers tend to use more energy than necessary, and they malfunction frequently. The ice maker may not be sealed properly; if the seal leaks, your freezer’s internal temperature will rise. You can avoid these troubles by simple making your own ice.
Limit your use of bottled water. Bottled water is often just repackaged tap water, and the process of bottling the water and transporting it to the store is very wasteful. If you want to drink tap water but don’t trust the source, consider buying a filter for your tap, or even a Brita water jug.
Reading through green energy forums online isn’t necessarily fun, but using the tips contained in the preceding article will be. Not only are they very easy, but they are affordable changes that you can start making today. Your pocketbook, your conscience, and the environment will appreciate your effort.