Solar Charger with Qi Wireless Charging, Fojojo 10000mAh Solar Phone Charger with 2.1A Input/Output, Waterproof Outdoor Portable Solar Power Bank with Strong Flashlight and Carabiner Compass
Get The Best Deal
$24.99 as at 17:58 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
- Qi Wireless Charging The wireless power bank for cell phone compatibles with iPhone 11/XR/XS MAX/XS/X/8/8plus, Samsung Galaxy Note9, S9/S9+, Note8, S8/S8+, and all Qi-enabled devices. NOTE: Wireless charging requires the phone case thickness to be less than 6mm.
- 【Dual Fast Input & Large Solar Panel】This portable solar charger equiped with two high speed input ports: Micro USB port & Typec port(Both 5V/2.1A), can fully charge itself in 6-7 hours. NOTE: Solar panel charging is only for emergency use. Due to the current of solar is quite low, which would be different according to the sunlight in the reality, We suggest customers charge it via adapter before taking a trip.
- 【Large Capacity & Safety Ensurance】Built in 10,000mAh Li-Polymer battery, can fully charge iPhone 8 /iPad Air 2/Galaxy S8 for 4Times. Built-in Smart IC automatically protect you and your devices from overcharging, over-current, over-voltage and short circuit.
- 【Durable Solar Cell Phone Charger】Made of High quality ABS + PC material outcase: IPX4 Splash Proof, Dustproof, Shockproof. Two built-in highlight LED flashlight and compass is great for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, travel and other emergency use.
- 【Warm Tips】We offer 24-Month After-Sales Service and Free Life-time Technical Support for solar powered phone charger. Professional After-Sales Team will offer prompt respond within 24hrs.
Qi Wireless Phone Charger
QI Wireless charging tech of this portable power bank is not just tangle-free but frees you from messing cables.
Built-in USB output and Type-C output, plus Wireless Charging Tech, allowing you to safe charge for 3 electronic devices simultaneously.
- Qi Certificated Wireless Phone Charger
- 10000mAh Portable Power Bank
- Output: Dual 2.1A Type-C & USB Port Fast Charging
- Input: Dual 2.1A Type-c & Micro USB
- Wireless Output 5V 1A(Max)
- Anti-slip Rubber Charging Base: Prevent your phone from sliding.
- Qi wireless charging supports cases less than 6 mm thick only.
- Use 5V/2.1A adapter to charge the battery pack will be faster.
IPX4 Splash Proof, Dustproof, Shockproof
Solar battery pack is ideal for outdoor activities, such as hiking, camping, fishing, travelling.
Long lifespan with more than 500 recharging times.
Dual LED Flashlight
Large LED flashlight with strong light to lighten your night when going for an outdoor camping.
A MUST-HAVE handy tool for outdoor enthusiasts and emergency situations like suddenly shutdown of power caused by typhoon, hurricane etc.
QI Wireless Charging Standard
The wireless charging feature only supports Qi-enable devices, pls figure out whether your phone is Qi-certificated before charging.
It’s compatible with iPhone XR/ XR MAX/ XS/ X/ 8/ 8plus and all Qi-enabled devices.
- Upgarded 10000mAh Solar Charger
Built-in 10000mAh lithium polymer battery provides enough power for your equipment.It can charge iphone7plus up to 2.2times, iPhone X up to 2.3times, iphone8 up to 4times.
- 2.1A USB and Solar Charging 2-in-1
-Dual input ports(Type-C and Micro USB) enable to fully charge itself around 6 hours.
-High quality solar panel can recharge the solar panel iteself under the direct sunlight for outdoor emergency using.
NOTE: Solar charge is designed for emergency situation use like SOS call, not for daily use. Due to the conversion efficiency of solar energy is limited, it takes long time to full charge through solar panel. Please fully charge it via Type-C & USB input port before travel.
- Wireless QI Charging & 2.1A USB Output
The Qi solar charger is compatibles with all Qi-enabled devices, built-in USB output and Type-C output. Allowing you safe to charge for 3 electronic devices simultaneously.
- Dual LED Flashlight & Extra Carbiner Compass
Built-in Highlight LED Flashlight can be used as a torch and lightning when in darkness. An extra compass is good partner for outdoor adventurers as well.
- Reliable Protection Design
Durable ABS PC material, IPX4 Splash proof, Shockproof, great for outdoor enthusiasts.
How To Turn Solar Energy Into Success Today
Installing solar energy at your home or your business is a great way to save money. By producing your own power, you will no longer have to be reliant on the big energy companies. Solar power is also a green, sustainable energy source that helps the environment. To learn more about using solar, keep reading.
You should assess how much energy you need for your household before investing in a solar energy system. You will get the most out of your solar energy system if it is powerful enough to cover all your energy needs and allows you to sell a small quantity of power to the main grid.
Solar energy through the use of solar panels can last up to 30 years. It is a long-lived use of energy and requires very little maintenance on your part. Since there are no movable parts, solar-energy panels don’t break or need repair. This can provide years of electricity bill savings.
When it comes to solar energy, you must keep the solar panels clean for best results. Dirty solar panels do not allow the solar panels to absorb the maximum amount of energy. Therefore, to ensure your solar panels are running at peak performance, keep a regular maintenance and cleaning schedule.
Do not allow aggressive salesmen to sway you when you are buying solar energy systems. You should have adequate time to plan and make the best decision for your needs. A high pressure salesperson can make you make a not so great choice and end up wasting your money.
Profiting from solar energy does necessary mean that you have to fit your home with unsightly panels. You can use passive solar energy to help reduce your energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint. Passive solar energy systems include trome walls, earth cooling tubes, air panels and a host of other alternative energy devices.
When converting your domicile to solar power, begin with the spaces that are the easiest. Start with smaller appliances, one at a time. A gradual conversion will help you stick to your long-term commitment.
People who reside in the Southwest would definitely benefit from solar energy. This region enjoys the greatest sun exposure throughout the year, and therefore makes solar energy a cost-effective proposition. The cost of installation is far less than the average cost of utility bills.
Living a green life helps protect the environment and generally helps you save money. By choosing solar energy options such as solar heating, solar hot water heating and solar lighting, you can rest assured that you are helping to save the planet. Keep your solar products free from dirt and debris for best results.
If you reside in an area where temperatures drop to freezing, you have to take special care of your solar energy system. Every time the weather gets very cold, you need to turn the system off and drain it. This will help you keep your system working for a much longer time.
Do not fret if you live in an area where it is frequently overcast. Solar power does not necessarily require full sun all the time. The sun’s radiation penetrates through the clouds and can energize the solar panels effectively. Before you give the idea, do your research and discuss your options with reputable solar energy companies.
The amount of energy your solar panel will produce is rated by watts. For example, if your solar panel is rated 100 watts, then on a clear day, your solar panel will produce 100 watts per hour. To find out how much electricity you need to produce, look at your electric bill and divide the total by 30 days and then divide it by 3 as there is generally bright sunlight one third of the day.
If you want to take advantage of government rebates, be sure to purchase the correct solar panels. Most rebate and incentive programs for solar energy have requirements for specific solar panel certifications. These certifications ensure the panels have been tested and proven to work efficiently. Make sure your panels meet the guidelines before you commit to a purchase.
If you have decided to install solar panels on your home, make sure that you purchase quality panels and have have a reputable company install them. Cheap panels will not produce as much energy and will not last as long as well made ones. A good installer will make sure your panels are situated properly on your site.
When approaching companies for quotes, contact at least three different contractors. Make sure to get references from each and check up on many to ensure they’re real. Also investigate what is being offered and whether or not a guarantee will be given on the work done. Treat it like any other home improvement project.
If you are looking for a solar energy system, make sure to ask your friends and neighbors about their experiences with various companies. A recommendation, or a warning, that you are familiar with can help you to make a smart buying decision. Your friends can also let you know about their experiences after installation, including any warranty issues and cost savings the system has offered.
As you can see, using solar power at home or at your business makes a lot of sense. Not only will you be helping the environment, but you will be helping yourself by freeing yourself from reliance on the energy grid. Use these tips today to see if solar makes sense for you.