Solar Ground Lights, IC ICLOVER New Upgraded IP68 Waterproof Pool Floating Lights, Outdoor Landscape Garden Lights, Trample to Change Mode, Suitable for Step Sidewalk Stair Pathway Yard (4 Pack)
Get The Best Deal
$27.99 as at 23:09 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
- [Solar Powered & Hight Quality Battery] – IC ICLOVER LED Solar Ground Disk Lights do not require electricity at all. Our high quality solar panel improve the efficiency of light energy conversion greatly, in normal sunlight, could receive and store more solar energy, with upgraded 1.2V 800mAh battery, can illuminate for 8-10 hours with 6-8 hours of charging.
- [IP68 Waterproof & Bearing 220LB/100KG] – The outdoor solar lamps can work normally under all kinds of weather with the waterproof rating of IP68 to completely protect circuit and battery. it can be exposed to the rain or snow. Our LED lamp used high quality waterproof ring, ABS material shell, enough strong to bear 100KG. PC Lamp shade has high transmission effect.
- [4 Optional Lighting Modes] – Just Tap or step on it to switch the lighting mode: (①Constant Light Mode- Always bright. ②Breathing Light Mode(4 LEDs)- The light is slowly flashing. ③Breathing Light Mode(2 LEDs)- The 4 LEDs bulbs are diagonal in a set, flashing in sequence. ④Rotating Light Mode)- 4 LEDs bulbs flash one by one. Safe, convenient and easy to use.
- [Automatic turning on and turning off] – The LED Solar disk Light integrated light sensor, it can be turned on automatically at night or in the dark environment, and it turns off automatically in the daytime or in bright places. FRIENDLY REMINDER: Please install this solar light in a place where the sun shines during the day to ensure charging.
- [Easy to install] – No additional cables and wires are required. Each light has 4x screws, 4x expansions plugs, 4x brackets, it can be installed in the lawn, wall or bricks with the spikes, you can also put it on the deck or stairs without spikes. it has passed the certification of CE,FCC,RoHS and PSE test. We provide 7*24hrs friendly customer service.
IC ICLOVER Solar Ground Lights — LED Road Dock Lighting (White)
Set of 4
BEST choice for your steps, dock, stairs, fence, road path, driveway!
- Made from durable weather/corrosion resistant materials, concise construction with IP68 rating to prevent water or dust inlet
- Pre-installed rechargeable Ni-MH battery, safely illuminate and mark the bike lane, deck, pool side, helps preventing serious accidents, emitting rather than reflecting light
- Mounting hardware included, install the solar dock lights just by screwing it to the right deck, fence, wall, pillar; Or insert into ground
- One key control ON/OFF: Press long to TURN OFF the light
A few important things to remember prior:
- Solar lights should be installed in an area where could get direct sunlight and no other strong light source during night. Please charge the battery fully before using for the first time.
- Don’t open the screws on the bottom unless necessary.
Adopting An Eco-Friendly Mindset: All About Solar Energy
Over the last several years, solar power has become more popular. As environmental damage caused by mankind becomes more apparent, more folks are seeking ways to protect the Earth but still get power. If you want to learn more about solar energy, read on.
Choose several panels that are efficient to maximize your energy generation. You should figure out exactly how many panels you need. It can be better to buy the highest performance panels.
Photo-voltaic solar panels come in two varieties. Though cheaper, poly-crystalline panels are not quite as effective as mono-crystalline panels. Invest in the best system you can afford.
Storage is just as important as the energy that a solar power system produces. The best way is purchasing a high-quality battery that stores lots of power for a lengthy time period. However, you can also sell your produced energy to the power grid. This will allow you to continue drawing your own energy from the grid.
Should your solar panels fail to work as they should, it is good to have a backup plan. It is a wise idea to remain connected to your local power grid or invest in a generator. If the generator is your solution, make sure you pull it out and make sure it is functional every so often.
It is still possible to have solar energy in a cloudy, chilly region. Direct sunlight isn’t necessary, nor is a particular temperature. As a matter of fact, lots of people claim that they have incredible solar power on cloudier days.
Solar energy is an excellent way to reduce energy costs in the long term. Solar panels have a very high initial price, meaning it could be years before you start seeing significant savings. You need to make sure your financial situation is stable before you invest in solar energy.
Crunch numbers if you want to invest in solar energy. Depending on your location, solar panels may not be worth the investment. When you buy first and do the math later, you may not like the outcome.
There are governments throughout the world that apply tax credits when you make the solar energy switch. Your government may offer you up to thirty percent of the cost of the system as a rebate. Simply look online for more information or contact your local representative to learn if these programs are available in your area.
Efficient angling is key to solar panel success. If you do not understand how to accomplish this, spend some time tracking the sun’s path.
Keep track of how much energy you use and look for patterns. Prior to changing over to solar power, you must determine how much power you typically use. Knowing this stuff is important when you’re thinking of a solar energy system’s size. You should look at your yearly energy bill since costs vary by season.
If you want to take baby steps into the solar energy arena, consider starting with an attic fan that is solar powered. This type of fan features sensors that can turn on the fan at a certain temperature. This gets rid of heat and reduces cooling costs. The fan itself will not increase your electric bill since it is solar-powered.
Ensure your solar panels face in the direction to get the maximum exposure. The sun is where the energy comes from and it’s important for them to be as exposed as possible.
As with any other purchase, avoid pushy salesmen. Unfortunately, you’ll run across quite a few of these in the solar panel business. Simply tell them that you will consider it and then move on. Beware of deals that depend on you acting quickly. Decisions made in haste can be very costly down the road.
Be honest about what you can expect from a solar powered water heater. Remember that even very good solar water heaters are not as powerful as standard water heaters. Nonetheless, you can still save money with one. Early morning showers are not necessarily going to be freezing cold. Water heated by solar energy stays warm for about a day.
Check your solar panel a few times a year to determine its efficiency. Technicians check to ensure that all your connections and your power inverter are working correctly, and they also ensure the solar panels are angled properly.
If you are purchasing solar panels from a company, check into their history. You want to be sure they’ll be around for as long as your house is. This is important in terms of the warranty. You will feel safer in knowing that, if you needed to, you can get replacement panels.
Remember that solar powers don’t need to be on the roof. Space within your land or back yard is also a good option. Using solar panels that track the path of the sun will get you the more power than those that are fixed into place. Still, it will take a little bit of room.
Most solar installations are currently set up to save, or even earn, money. Once you start using solar energy, you’ll notice your investment will quickly pay for itself. If you have too much electricity, you have the option to sell it to the utility company for credit.
You might be able to get your solar energy equipment installed for a huge discount or perhaps even free. The government wants people to use solar power so you may get some of your expenses covered.
If you have a few children in your home, then you understand just how high the energy bill can get. Children often forget to turn off or unplug not needed items which can greatly affect your energy bill. Switching to solar energy is a smart move in this situation.
Can you see the benefits you can receive from solar energy? Solar energy options provide ample, reliable power while being gentle on the environment. Start using solar power today! Solar energy is not only good for the environment, but for your wallet too.