FORUP Lighted House Numbers, Solar House Number Sign with Waterproof 45 LED 3 Modes for Outdoor Address Numbers
Get The Best Deal
$25.99 as at 07:06 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
💡 Solar House Number Sign Specifications:
Solar Panel: 5.5 V 2 W
Battery Specification: 3.7 V 2000 mah
LED Quantity: 45
Rated Power: 2.5 W
Size: 240*240*50 mm
Net Weight: 490 g
💡 Solar House Number Sign 3 modes of light:
a) High light mode
Automatically lights off during the day, lights up at night and turn off when people walk away.
b) Dim light mode
Automatically lights off during the day, stay dim at night but it will light brighter when it senses people coming closer. The light will stay dim after 30 seconds when people walk away, and if people stay under the illumination range, the bright light will stay on.
c) Sensor mode
It will charge in the day, light bright when it senses people coming closer at night, ambient lifgt flashing. The light will stay dim after 30 seconds when people walk away.
This is a solar energy product, you should choose a place that can get sunshine for a long time to install, the longer it gets sunshine the longer it can illuminate. We recommend a mounting height of 2-2.5 meters.
1. While the sunlight reaches certain luminescence, the lamp will not light up when people pass through the illumination range as the product can sense its in the day, but it will light up automatically in the evening.
2. The product is equipped with an internal lithium battery, please do not replace it by yourself and don t put it with household garbage or in a fire to avoid explosion.
3. Please understand that the lighting time depends on sunshine duration and weather.
- 💡 Modern Design Address Sign: It comes with 2 sets of numbers (0-9) and one set of letters, you can DIY the address numbers according your preference and place it to wall, door, garage, fence and anywhere you want.
- 💡 Weather Proof: Our house number plaque comply with the IP 44 waterproof standard so that your address can be displayed all year in any rain, snow, sleet, or shine weather condition.
- 💡 Solar Powered and 45 LED Lighted: 45 pcs LED light inside, and with the solar panel that can charges with sunlight during the day and will automatically turn on at night. (The light can last 4-6 hours after fully charged for 7-8 hours under the sun.)
- 💡 Motion Sensor Light and 3 modes of light: this solar address lights is designed with sensor control technology, it will automatically light off during the day, and automatically light up when it sensor someone coming at night, no need to manually control it. With 3 modes of lights, high light mode, dim light mode and sensor mode, you can choose the light mode you like.
- 💡 Emergency Situations: This solar powered address sign make your address numbers more visible in the darkness. You don’t need to worry about your food delivery or packages ending up at the neighbors house. Or if there is an emergency at night, it will help ambulance drivers to locate your home quickly. 100% Satisfying Guarantee! We promise you 100% satisfying service, if you have any question about our lamp, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Check Out These Great Solar Energy Tips
How do you use the sun? Do you let it wake you in the morning? Or do you enjoy lying out in it on a summer’s day? Do you use it to power your home or business? If not, today is the day to get started, so keep reading to find out more.
Switching to solar energy can save a ton on your electric bill. Solar power is absorbed through panels that are properly positioned on your roof. It is especially convenient if you live in an area that gets a long of sun. This will provide usable energy to your home in a much cheaper fashion than conventional electricity.
Purchase batteries to store excess solar energy. These batteries are similar to rechargeable batteries; however, they use the sun’s energy to power up the batteries. This energy can be used in the evenings and at night to help power your appliances, televisions and lighting requirements. These batteries are relatively inexpensive making them a great choice for the beginner.
Keep shade issues in mind when installing solar panels. A panel that loses a quarter of its light can lose half its power production. The main thing to keep in mind is tree foliage. Are any trees going to grow in between the panels and sunlight? Consider trimming them back a little.
When using solar power, you do not have to worry about harming the environment in any way. Fossil fuels send harmful greenhouse gases off into the atmosphere, and they contribute to global warming and climate change. However, solar cells have no impact on the environment and are safe to use.
Don’t underestimate the effect that shade can have on a solar panel’s output. One tree branch can produce enough shade to reduce the amount of solar energy produced by almost 80 percent and that’s without leaves. Take the time to properly situate any solar panels you install to maximize their efficiency.
Think about heating your hot tub or pool water with solar energy. These devices are some of the most energy consuming things that people have in their homes these days. If you use solar energy instead of standard energy to power these you could greatly reduce your carbon footprint and save money in the end.
Solar powered attic fans are great if you can’t fully transition to solar energy. A solar powered attic fan turns on automatically when it becomes too warm. This will remove heat and lower the cost of cooling. Since the fan is solar powered, your power bill will not increase because of it.
If you are planning to move to remote location you may want to have solar energy panels installed on your home. Solar energy is still relatively expensive to install, but it can be more affordable than wiring power to your home. Get quotes on both before you decide which route you will take.
When people talk about solar energy, they mainly think about the large panels installed on the roof of a home. These are popular, but they are not the only way to use the heat of the sun for power. Install attic fans in your roof. The heat from your attic causes the blades to spin and generate power.
The benefits of using solar power can extend into your tax bill. Many areas around the United States are pushing heavily for solar-energy use, and due to this, they are willing to give you a discount on your taxes if you install a system in your home or business.
Pay close attention to local weather when you initially begin considering a solar installation. Good solar panels can produce energy for your business or home when you have direct sunlight for at least five hours daily. Solar energy may not be for you if you live in an area where it is usually cloudy or raining.
If you have a pool, don’t even think of heating it any other way than solar! This is easily the most efficient use of solar power there is and it will save you a bundle. Solar heating systems cost about the same or less than conventional systems and basically operate themselves so stop wasting your money doing it the old-fashioned way!
Change solar panel angles during the seasons, or four times per year. Remember that the available amount and direction of sunlight changes with the seasons. By adjusting the angle of the panels, you can maximize the amount of sunlight that you can capture and improve the cost effectiveness of your investment.
Figure out how geography factors into the cost benefit analysis of solar panels. Two things have to be taken into account. First, your global latitude and distance from the equator determine your sunlight amounts and angle. Secondly, your local and national government come into play too, given any rebates or incentives they might offer. Both of these need to be factored numerically in determining if solar panels are going to even make or save money for you.
Have a clear understanding of your daily energy consumption before purchasing a solar electricity system for your home. Solar panels can be costly, and understanding how many you need is important. How many you need will be based on the overall daily energy consumption of your home and family, so having this information is vital in making a smart purchase.
Take into consideration the purpose and location of the solar panel, particularly where the power is utilized and the voltages that it will require. Most panels work with 12VDC outputs, but there are other alternatives available for certain needs. Check the voltage ratings on the panels and find a size that fits.
It is critical to remember solar panels light your house, but can do a lot more. They can warm your home and heat your water as well. That means solar energy can help, (or eliminate! The amount you pay for electricity will decrease.
How that you know how to use solar power in your own life, you need to get started. Take these tips and start putting them into action. The sooner you do, the sooner you’ll be saving money on energy bills while helping to keep the Earth a place where everyone can live.