Solar Motion Sensor Light Outdoor JACKYLED 800Lm LED Solar Security Lights with Red Light Mode IP66 Waterproof Adjustable Dim to Bright Flood Lights for Porch Garden Patio Driveway Pathway Pack of 2
Get The Best Deal
$49.99 as at 11:29 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
Aluminum, Motion Sensor, Solar Panels, LED Lights, Solar Lights OutdoorADJUSTABLE THREE WORKING MODES: The outdoor solar motion sensor light has three working modes to meet you needs.
You can change the solar light’s working modes via solar panel rear button to at any time. 1.Full brightness light turns to dim light when people come and leave.
Full bright light only when people come and then auto-off 25s later after people leave. 3.Constant medium brightness light, automatically turning to dim light after 4 hours.
- ADJUSTABLE THREE WORKING MODES: The outdoor solar motion sensor light has three working modes to meet you needs. You can change the solar light’s working modes via solar panel rear button to at any time. 1.Full brightness light turns to dim light when people come and leave. Full bright light only when people come and then auto-off 25s later after people leave. 3.Constant medium brightness light, automatically turning to dim light after 4 hours.
- AUTOMATICAL PIR MOTION SENSOR LIGHT：Build-in PIR motion detection sensor and photocell sensor, the solar lights can detect up to 20-26ft away, range 120 degree, turn on full brightness lights for 25s when detecting motion. After people leave, it turns to Dim light mode or Auto-off mode. In any modes, it will automatically turns off and charge during the day.
- MULTI-ANGLE ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: For adjusting the most suitable angle to absorb solar energy better, the solar lights outdoor have rotatable base which can be rotated 360°, the polysilicon solar panel has 120° adjustable angles and the solar panel base also can be removed. This solar light can get full range of absorbing sunlight then offers you full lighting, wherever you live.
- DURABLE&IP66 WATERPROOF:Made with High-end die-cast Aluminum casing,more durable than similar plastic products, can be used for 3-5 years. With IP66 waterproof rate, the solar motion sensor light outdoor can withstand various weather conditions.Suitable to be installed on front door, back yard, porch, patio, pathway, driveway, garage, and more other places.
- UPGRADED SOLAR PANEL AND BATTERY:With the upgraded solar panel and larger battery capacity (2800mAh), it will absorb the sunlight faster and more. It only takes 5-6 hours to charge and are available to last for up to 3 nights with dim light. Build-in constant current&steady voltage circuit board to protect your solar lights from over-charging, over-discharging. In case of power-cuts caused by mountain fire, JACKYLED solar lights will drive darkness away for you!
JACKYLED 8 LED outdoor solar motion sensor light is designed for outdoor use, suitable to be installed on front door, back yard, porch, patio, pathway, driveway, garage, and more other places. With an international protection rating of IP66, the solar light can withstand various weather conditions.With three working modes, the solar light can not only provide different levels of illumination for your area but also help to save your electric bills.
In case of power-cuts caused by mountain fire, JACKYLED solar lights will drive darkness away for you!
ADJUSTABLE THREE WORKING MODES
Dim-to-Bright-Light sensor mode: Provides 40lm dim light before detecting motion, and provides 800lm bright light for 25 seconds after detecting motion. The light turns back to dim light 25 seconds later since no motion is detected, and goes out at dawn .
Bright-Light sensor mode: Provides 800lm bright light for 25 seconds after detecting motion. The light goes out 25 seconds later since no motion is detected. The red LED light only works and continuously flashes in this mode.
Medium-to-Dim-Light mode: Provides 300lm medium light for 4 hours, then turns to 40lm dim light. The light lasts until dawn or until the batteries run out.
- Solar Panel: Polycrystalline solar panel, 5.5V/300mA
- Waterproof Rating: IP66
- Color Temperature: 6500K
- Solar Light Power: 5W
- Max Lumen: 800LM
- Battery: Replaceable 3.7V/2800mAh Lithium Battery
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum+ ABS
- Working temperature: -10℃~+60℃
- Package Includes: 2 x Solar Powered Motion Sensor Light (each light contains one solar rechargeable battery) 1 x User manual
High Quality Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel
With the upgraded 5.5V 300mA polycrystalline silicon solar panel and larger lithium battery capacity (2800mAh), the solar outdoor light can absorbs the sunlight faster and provide longer discharge time for overnight lighting.
How To Make Solar Energy A Winning Proposition
Solar energy is great for anyone that’s interested in alternative energy sources. Solar energy uses one of Mother Earth’s most renewable energy sources, the sun. The following information describes how to benefit from adding solar panels to your home.
The solar panels efficiency can be determined by how dense they are. High density panels cost more; however, they also produce a great deal more power. For this reason, the added expense is justified. Before you make a decision on which panels to buy, compare the various densities.
Some solar panels are not adjustable but you will get better results if you invest in a mount that allows you to change the angle and orientation of your panels. If you need to install panels that are fixed, a compromise will need to be reached in terms of optimal angles for winter and summer.
If you lease solar panels, be sure the contact can be transferred to your lease. This is important because if put your home on the market, you may get stuck with paying for a leased solar energy system that you are not able to use. This can pass the benefits of a solar energy system to the next homeowner and save you money in the process.
Changing your current energy system over to solar energy is a smart idea. Solar panels are not cheap, and it may be several years before you make your money back. Do not invest in solar panels unless you are ready to settle down.
After your solar panels are installed, be sure to check your inverter on a regular basis. Look for a green light to make sure that things are working well. When the light blinks or is turned off, call for help. You will become able to diagnose small issues yourself if you learn more about solar panels, but it is best to call a professional. If you purchased a warranty with a company, a visit from them ought to be free.
If you aren’t ready to take the plunge into a solar power system, consider using a solar attic fan. It pays attention to temperature and is very efficient. Heat is removed from the air, requiring less energy by your A/C unit. It also won’t add to your utility costs.
If you are considering solar panels, check out the age of the items you are interested in. Old technology just isn’t as efficient as newer models. These older options are cheaper, but you’ll get better results with newer products.
Remain realistic about the benefits you can get from a solar water heating system. Even the best models will only reduce your power consumption by 1/3. Early morning showers are not necessarily going to be freezing cold. Solar-heated water should stay warm or hot for up to 24 hours.
Before deciding if solar panels are right for you, assess the amount of shade that is present around your house. Installing solar panels is unlikely to be a worthy investment if your house is mostly shaded. Shade will reduce the amount of sunlight that your solar panels take in. This may interfere with the performance of these panels.
A sun tracker will increase your ability to capture solar energy. This is a device that adjusts solar panels automatically for the best orientation to the sun. They cost more, but they also produce far more power.
Determine what the most cost effective ways to implement solar energy are. For instance, solar panel systems often can only partially heat a home. However, they can generate enough power to heat up your water. Assess your needs carefully and compare different products before you decide what kind of system you want to invest in.
It could be possible to get a solar power system for a drastically reduced price. You may even be able to get one for free. This kind of power is hugely promoted by the government and when you install solar energy, they may provide you with grants to pay for some or all of it.
When you have children, your energy bill increases since there are more people using electricity at a time. With the constant use of computers, televisions, and charging portable devices, constantly reminding children to conserve power can be frustrating. Switching to solar energy is a smart move in this situation.
A heating system that is solar-powered has an initial cost of four thousand to about six thousand dollars. Consider how quickly you’ll get your money back by saving money on your bills and keep generating profit for years to come. In addition, if you are hesitant to convert your entire home into solar energy, you can start out by switching only a few things at one time.
Think about additional factors as you estimate your solar system’s output. The solar panels usually come with information on their output, but this data is based on exposing them to full sun, all day long. Shade from overcast, environmental distractions, and trees that are close by can decrease your numbers somewhat.
If you are building your own home, try to include large windows facing south in order to take full advantage of the winter sun. You should also choose your materials carefully, picking ones that reduce the amount of heat absorbed during the summer months. Many professionals can help you with this.
If there is a small shadow over your panels, their efficiency could decrease by 80%. The panel efficiency varies based on location, but it can be maximized by reducing shadow coverage.
Pay close attention to your solar system after it is installed. Review all manuals and information so that you understand how your equipment is meant to work. Check all displays often and make certain your indicators are all in working order. You can have your installer fix any problems right away.
Solar energy provides you with the energy that you need, yet doesn’t harm the environment. Using this energy source not only takes advantage of Earth’s resources, but it is also quite advantageous to all involved. This article is the first step to your new lifestyle.