Solar Charger Portable Pocket for Camping, Fishing, 4 Foldable Solar Panels, Solar Phone Charger and Solar Battery Chargers with USB for Electronic Devices, 6.8W, Waterproof ETFE 15 to 20 Year Life
Get The Best Deal
$29.95 as at 07:02 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
Tuff Spark: Powering On With Life, Charging Up With The Sun
The TuffSpark Solar Device is a Pocket Charger that’s a real Game Changer. Light, thin, and compact with a convenient folding design, this portable, multifunctional power source is a must – particularly if you are traveling. Specially designed to convert energy from the sun into usable, electric current to charge-up power banks, battery backups, and USB electronics, you have the ability to obtain electricity from just about anywhere.
While you can use our solar chargers in a multitude of places and situations, these charging accessories are particularly handy for camping, hiking, boating, and road trips when an outlet is nowhere to be found. Furthermore, mini solar panels can literally save your life in the event of a power outage or emergency.
When natural sunlight is available, you have the option of recharging these solar powered devices via the accompanying USB port. Our energy-saving, solar phone charger by TuffSpark is easy-to-use. Simply expose the device to sunlight, plug in your battery, cell phone, digital camera, MP3, tablet, or headphones and your electronic device will immediately start charging.
Keep it in your car, backpack, purse, or pocket for an eco-friendly and cost-efficient way to charge batteries. Furthermore, the ETFE Coating, increases absorption rate by 5% and can charge between -4F to 158F (-20C to 70C).
(1) Solar battery Charger
(1) Data cable
Materials: Solar cell and ETFE laminate is a fluorine-based plastic
Size: 15.63″ x 5.6″ (fully open), 5.6″ x 4″ (folded)
Colors: Black and blue
*Please keep in mind that the TuffSpark Solar Paneled Charger is predominantly used to power backup batteries and power banks. You can use it directly with electronics but results may vary in length duration.
- NEVER GO WITHOUT A CHARGE: Being stuck somewhere with a dead cell phone or tablet can be a nuisance at the least and a safety risk at the most. The TuffSpark USB solar panel charger uses 4 foldable solar panels & sunlight to produce immediate, electric energy to boost backup batteries, power banks & other electronics devises. Compact, highly-effective & convenient, our miniature solar panels are a necessity – particularly for travelers, teenagers & people who rely heavily on technology.
- GREAT DESIGN AND BUILD: Boasting four, flexible solar cells with a magnetic clasp, our portable solar panel charger can fold to 5.6″ x 4″ & is so lightweight & thin, you can carry it in a pant or jacket pocket without that awkward bulk. It can stand on its own or hang from the accompanying carabiners. Finalized with a solar panel USB port and cord, the TuffSpark reusable energy kit is perfect for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, backpacking, skiing, hunting or boating.
- HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL: The TuffSpark USB solar charger is equipped with an intelligent control chip and continual 5 volt output to ensure no short-circuiting and auto restart function smart enough to detect and reconnect the charging device. The high-functioning solar cells are low-light sensitive and have an efficiency that can range between 21% – 25%. Exposure to direct sunlight will fully charge your phone battery within 2.5 hours while very low sun exposure may take up to 20 hours.
- PROTECTIVE ETFE LAMINATE: The TuffSpark phone and electronics pocket solar charger features a unique ETFE coating that is so durable and resilient, it extends the lifespan of our mini solar cells between 15-20 years under normal outdoor conditions. This fluorine-based laminate is self-cleaning, recyclable and safeguards this natural energy device against the elements like sand and dust and is also water resistant, weather resistant, and corrosion resistant.
- GO GREEN: usb chargers are incredibly convenient and user-friendly, renewable solar energy is a safe, eco-friendly and helps reduce the negative impact on the planet earth and is energy-efficient AND cost-effective – a win-win for everyone! This is a small solar charger and on some items (mostly older model phones or larger electronics items) there is a higher minimum charging current required. So on cloudy days or indirect sunlight, there can be a problem.
Why Ethanol Is Good For Providing A Renewable Fuel Source
You may understand that converting your home to solar energy can reduce the amount of energy you need from the grid, which will save you tons of cash. You should consider putting in solar panels for many reasons. Not only are these panels better for the environment, but you can get tax breaks for installing them. Read this article for tips on using solar panels and other green alternatives.
When drawing up the landscaping plans for a garden path or patio, incorporate solar-powered lamps. These lamps aren’t costly and do not need additional power sources other than direct sun exposure. This will save significant energy. Also, it will no longer be necessary to install wired outdoor lights.
Solar panels are easy to install. It is important, however, that you do your homework before making the leap. The number one to think about is the amount of sun your home gets. If you live in an area that gets few sunny days, or your property is full of shade trees and tall bushes, you will have trouble gaining enough solar power for your needs.
Check with a technician and see if switching to biodiesel for your home instead of fuel oil is a viable option for you. A lot of the existing systems can be modified with minimal parts or alterations. Biodiesel is cleaner and more efficient to burn than oil, and it has a better affect on the environment.
Window coverings should remain closed while you are away. The result will be a cooler house because the window’s admit less heat. Typically windows on the southern side of the home receive the most sun. Use coverings on each of your home’s windows, such as roman shades, dark curtains, or roller shades.
Think about buying solar water heaters for heating your water. If you live in a place with normally warm temperatures, try installing a system that uses a solar heater. Make sure you own traditional water heaters for backup during cold days.
If you have a dishwasher, do not turn it on until it is full. No matter how many dishes you have in there, it still uses the same level of energy. When you run the dishwasher, see to it that you are using its energy-saving setting; that will allow the dishes to dry using air.
When you are preparing to install a solar energy system, ensure that the power storing batteries are located nearby to the cells. This prevents energy from dissipating in a long cable. It will also minimize the possibility of a cable shading out the cells and lowering their generation capability.
When looking at solar power, know the difference between passive solar power and active. While active power requires storage cells, passive power doesn’t. Installing an active solar system requires more money and work, with panels and an entire system. Passive power uses the sun for thermal energy in the home.
Unless cold temperatures become a real problem, it is better to keep the heat turned down. If you feel a small chill, instead of turning up the heat, put on a sweatshirt or sweatpants. This saves you from using energy that would be required to sustain heat at that high level.
To save energy during cooking, use your microwave whenever it’s feasible. Whenever you use your stove or oven, you use a significant amount of energy. So, pop your food in the microwave and avoid wasting energy to heat it.
When purchasing anything made from wood, look for bamboo options. Scientifically speaking, bamboo is a grass, but it is just as strong as many woods. Bamboo is an excellent green product. It is a fast grower, and can be made into many different products like cutting boards to flooring, which you can purchase. This saves energy used in production and recycling.
A simple way to identify appliances that are energy efficient is to search for an ENERGY STAR logo. Any products that have the ENERGY STAR logo are in compliance with the U.S. Department of Energy and the Environmental Protection Agency. These products are also often the only ones eligible for tax rebates.
One way to conserve energy at home is setting your furnace to 60 degrees during the night and while you are out of the house. At 60 degrees, your home uses far less energy than keeping the temperature higher. As a result, you can minimize the energy you use, and save money.
Make your home greener by adding solar panels. There is of course an initial investment that is not cheap, however, long term use and the resulting savings, will far outweigh the up-front cost. After the panels are installed, solar energy is pretty much free. You may even be able to sell some of this energy to your local electric company.
Check your freezer and refrigerator’s seal frequently. If they are broken, you may be wasting a lot of energy. A break in the seal can use an unnecessary usage of power, which is a waste of energy as well as money. You can determine if you need to replace your seal by inserting one sheet of paper in the door jam. If it slides out too easily, your seal is not up to par.
Programmable thermostats can help you significantly reduce your energy usage. These are a great way to regulate the temperature in your home no matter the season. These thermostats regulate the temperature overnight and during the day according to your chosen settings.
There are many ways you can conserve energy while doing laundry. Most dryers have a moisture setting that will shut your dryer off when the clothes are dry. You can also reduce drying time buy using the high-speed spin cycle on your washer. Make sure to regularly clean lint from dryer filters and vents.
As you can now see, there are many benefits to homeowners that are provided by the use of solar panels. They are easy to come by, simple to install and last for a while. Putting in solar panels is one wonderful way to be “green” and keep your home updated simultaneously.