Solar Charger,Yelomin 20000mAh Portable Outdoor Waterproof Mobile Power Bank,Camping External Backup Battery Pack Dual USB 5V 1A/2A Output 2 Led Light Flashlight with Compass for Tablet iPhone Android
Get The Best Deal
$22.99 as at 03:50 UTC. (Details)
BUY FROM AMAZON
Yelomin 20000mAh Huge Capacity solar Portable Charger
Special Design for Outdoor. Compact design and with a hook + Carabiner, so you can freely attach it to your backpack in camping, and it will recharge itself under direct sunshine for emergency.
1.Dual USB Outputs
DC 5V/2.1A(one device, output max 2.1A), DC 5V/1A(two devices, each output 1A) USB ports for iPhone,iPad/Tablets, Android phone and other smart phones or other electronic devices.
DC 5V/1.5A USB input for fast charge solar power bank itself.Allow you to charge two devices at the same time, the Solar power charger provides great convenience with you and your friends who needs charging services.
2.2 LED Flashlight & SOS Function
2 led lights can be used as flashlight with Steady-SOS-Strobe mode.As an emergency lighting in darkness, the flashing light mode can be used as SOS.
Battery type: Li-polymer battery
Solar power: Single crystal 1.5W
Application type: commonly used
Material: ABS+PC+ Silicone
Input: DC 5V/1.5A
Output: DC 5V/2.1A(one device, output max 2.1A),
DC 5V/1A(two devices, each output 1A)
Charging time: 8-10h
1 x Solar Panel Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Carabiner, ABS, Easy to use
- High Quality Portable Solar Charger – Made of durable and reliable ABS+PC+Silicone material,protects it from rain, dirt and shock / drops.intelligent security protection,avoid over-current, over-voltage, over-load and short circuit,etc. Solar phone charger, featured with compass and 2 bright LED flashlight. Awesome for outside activities such as camping, hiking and other emergency use.
- Compatible with Multiple Devices – Compatible with your iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Nexus, Go-pro Camera, Tablets and other USB devices. More than 900+ recharge lifecycle. Solar Charging Travel Power bank with Flashlight / Carabiner, Very reliable and durable.Solar power bank provides more convenience in your daily or in your trip.
- Convenient Smart Express Charge – The solar powered charger has dual USB and powerful LED light.Makes it easy to charge two smartphones simultaneously or a tablet at full speed . 2 led lights can be used as flashlight with Steady-SOS-Strobe mode. Five pilot indicators indicate the status of battery charger timely. Green light on when charging by solar, blue light on when USB charging.
- Warmth Tips – Solar charging is a charging way for emergency use, and solar panel charging efficiency will be influenced by natural conditions and random factors, such as day and night,season winter and summer,geographical latitude and height above sea level, sunny, cloudy, rainy, and and so on. It’s subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, which may take long time to charge.External battery charger with solar panel can recharge by solar or outlet.
- Best Gift – The solar USB battery pack can be regards as a nice gift. Note: Solar charging is limited,mainly for topping off the unit,please fully charge it by USB cable before travelling or hiking.
- 1.Please charge it via outlet at least 6-7 hours at first time use to fully activate this solar panel.
- 2. LED Working Method :LED button is on the side.You must first press and hold to turn on above 3-5 seconds, the led flashlight will work.short press to cycle modes/turn off.
- 3.Due to sunlight intensity and solar panel conversion rate, it may take a long time to fully charge the power panel. We suggest you fully recharge it via outlet before travel or hiking.
- 4.This question about usb cap is tight.Easiest way is to place 1st 3 fingernails under the cap and lever upwards.
- 5.In summer, the temperature rises. Don’t leave the solar charger in the car. Due to the characteristics of the lithium battery material, the ambient temperature will overheat and chemical reaction will occur, which will inevitably cause safety problems.
A Spectacular Collection Of Solar Energy Tips, Tricks And Secrets
These days, both businesses and consumers are looking towards using solar energy. Why aren’t you using solar yet? If you’re unsure about how to properly use solar energy, this article will help you understand it. Keep reading to find out more solar energy information.
Get quotes from several contractors before signing any solar energy installation company. Just as with any other construction product, it pays to shop around before you commit to a particular company. Check out their reviews online and their standing with the Better Business Bureau. A little research ahead of time can save you a big headache later.
Keep in mind that just because you live in a cloudy, colder climate doesn’t mean you cannot utilize solar energy. Direct sunlight and a certain temperature are not always requirements for reaping the benefits of solar energy. Great solar power output can come on poor weather days.
For the best results, place your solar panels in a location that gets plenty of sunlight. Avoid placing solar panels near trees or tall buildings because they can create shadows on the solar panels which can result in poor energy consumption. Additionally, placing your solar panels in a Southwest location will result in greater energy absorption.
Seek out grants and rebates to help you afford solar panel installation. Solar energy equipment can be an expensive investment but there are often rebates and other incentives from local, state or governmental agencies to help offset the initial cost. Seek out information on local, state and federal grants that will help you pay for renewable energy choices. This reduces the costs greatly. It may be possible to get tax deductions for your costs.
Once you buy a system, one of the first things you will notice is how quiet your solar cells are. As they draw in energy from the sun, they make absolutely no noise. This is something that most owners appreciate, as all other renewable energy sources make some noise as they operate. Particularly if you have a stressful job or a stressful life, the last thing you need is a noisy system interrupting your few moments of peace.
When you look at it over time, solar power is less expensive than buying energy from a local company. Although you do have to put up a bit of money initially, a solar power system starts paying for itself right away. Once you get back your initial investment, you are simply making a profit. This is much different than getting a bill in the mail every month.
Do not clean your solar panels with abrasive chemicals. You should use some lukewarm water, a soft cloth and some biodegradable soap if needed. Clean your panels at least once a month or more frequently if you notice your green energy system is not producing as much power as it should.
Regardless of the type of solar energy system you choose, the panels should always face the sun. The sun is what gives you the energy and it is important that the panels have direct access and are located in the spot that will allow them to get as much solar energy as possible.
Try leasing solar energy systems if you can’t buy one yourself. This allows you to save a great deal of money because it does not require a large up-front investment.
Check with your local power company as to whether they have a program to buy excess electricity collected by your solar panels. Some utility companies will give homeowners credits to apply to any energy provided to them. These programs are becoming more available as more and more people install solar panels on their home.
Have a clear understanding of your daily energy consumption before purchasing a solar electricity system for your home. Solar panels can be costly, and understanding how many you need is important. How many you need will be based on the overall daily energy consumption of your home and family, so having this information is vital in making a smart purchase.
When you are figuring out the return on your solar power investment, do not forget that you can sell back energy to your utility company if you generate a surplus. This is usually in the form of a credit on your utility bills. Even though the initial investment may be hefty, the long-term financial benefits is there for the taking.
When you are serious about your move to solar energy and begin using panels that sink more than 6 watts, invest in a solar controller. These small controls help maximize the efficiency of the charge cycle and prevent any wasted overcharging from occurring. When there is a lot of energy at stake, these are a must have for your solar-home.
For families with four people, a solar energy system should produce approximately 5,000 kilowatts. This allows you to wash and dry five loads of laundry a week, run the dishwasher five times a day and power multiple televisions and lights. When deciding on the system, choose one larger than what you think you need. You can always sell the extra power produced to the electric company.
If you can, try to install windows facing towards the south side of your home to make the limited winter sun more efficient. Materials should be selected carefully so the benefits will be there in summer or winter. Many professionals are trained in designing and building green homes.
If you are leasing or making payments on a solar energy system, you need to be aware of the uncertain possibility of selling your home later. Often, there can be provisions made in your contract for transferring the solar energy system to your new home. Make sure you look into your contract.
If you live in a remote area and do not have access to the main power grid, the local energy provider might help you invest in a solar energy system since solar panels will be more affordable than extending the power lines. Contact different local energy providers to see if you can join a solar energy program.
Solar power has so many great rewards. This article should have helped you gain a better understanding of the benefits of solar energy. Use this information to see everything you can do with solar energy.